Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moved...

Since last night I have been helping my good friend Terry R move. He and his wife have just upgraded into a beautiful new home. I have moved and helped people to move many times. You'd think that after all of these years, it would start to be fun. Not so much. The really good news is that we got about 97% of it done. (And my part is 100% done! Thank you, Jesus!)

I have a feeling that I will be aware of muscles that I forgot that I have tomorrow.

It wasn't all bad. I got to meet some of Terry's family and become reacquainted with the ones that I already knew. I also got to meet a group of great guys that helped with the move. And then there was the free pizza....

Now I think that I'm going to get a nice hot shower, a lovely beverage, pick a movie, and crash on the couch. I seriously doubt I'll see the end of the movie.

Oh yeah. I just remembered. This is my 400th post! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Wade Huntsinger said...

I went riding bikes with the boys the other day, and wow I has surely forgotten about those muscles. My behind was so sore you would have thought I had fallen on it. Anyway, know what ya mean.