Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Forward Momentum

Today I managed to move forward on the vaporware project for my website. I have completed 90% of the header. I have also created an "under construction page" and the CSS page to go with it. I am pleased with my progress, considering the lack of sleep that I got last night, the fact that I was on the phone all morning, and that I was interrupted regularly through the afternoon. I should have fewer distractions tomorrow... I hope.

Tomorrow I hope to have linked the nav buttons on the top of the page and created my first main division. I would like to figure out how to do drop down lists on the nav buttons. I guess it will depend on how complicated they are. I would also like to get the content for my second through fourth main divisions completed. Hopefully I will be in a productive frame of mind. If I am, I may even be ready to publish something tomorrow.

Well, I'm exhausted. It has been a rough couple of days. More updates tomorrow, but for now I'm out of here!

No comments: