Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's Coming...

Well, I think that I have enough of the placeholder done to publish. I hope to have everything FTPd up there tomorrow some time. I will make an announcement here when it is ready to check.

It is amazing how different things are between browsers. I referred to Mozilla Firefox mostly while building and when I checked things over on IE there were some fairly noticeable differences. I ended up splitting the difference between where I really wanted it on Firefox and where it had to be on IE to keep from stepping on one of the other elements.

I have a couple more files to create to make things work smoothly, but I will probably go ahead and publish as soon as possible - even if everything isn't as functional as I will eventually make it.

I guess that is all I have to say for right now. Hopefully, the FTP will go smoothly tomorrow and I will be able to announce the unveiling of the proof of concept as early as then. We'll see.

No comments: