Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's Here!

OK, if you have actually been craving an opportunity to see the website I have been talking about you can check it out at http://RealSalisbury.com. There are a few links that aren't connected yet because the pages that they will link to are still under construction. I hope to get them finished in the next 72 hours.

My friend, Rick Carangelo was a huge help this morning, helping me to get everything FTPd up to the server. His keen eye helped me to spot some things that kept the page from displaying correctly. Thanks, Rick!

By the way, the house in the main feature really is for sale by a friend of mine. If you are interested, I can get you more information. (More will be following about it on the web page soon.) I am also really trying to organize an NC State Alumni club for Rowan County, so if you are interested in that let me know too. Finally, if you are from this area and have something that would fit into one of the categories on the site, please feel free to let me know about that as well.

Please offer your critiques on the site. This isn't exactly the way the Joomla site will look, but it is the same general idea. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I'll get over it. But I need brutally honest feedback about the look of the site and the navigation of the site to make it the best that it can be. Do the buttons make sense? Would a different color combination be more appealing? Should I vary background colors? Does it display OK on your browser? Etc.

You can either comment on it here or email me at administrator at realsalisbury dot com.

Thanks for your help and thanks for reading!

No comments: