Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Long Day

It has been a long day, therefore this will be a short post. I spent most of the morning getting caught up from being gone Sunday and Monday. Then I went to take pictures of my sister's home for a feature that will be viewable soon on my web page. The lion's share of the evening has been spent creating a template to use for these feature articles that I am doing, modifying the CSS file to make it work, and writing the text for the feature article.

I think that I am on the verge of getting the feature template working, but I have one less than ideal behavior that I need to figure out how to fix. I have gone away from using relative values in the CSS to help avoid some of the display problems that I have been witnessing across different browsers and different monitors. The problem is that my current configuration gets screwed up on anything other than full-screen view. Everything is still where it is supposed to be, but you have to scroll to the right to see it all. Still not what I want. Grrr.

And trying to find a template that will look like what I want will not be a simple thing. Nothing is ever simple...

Tomorrow I have to put in a long day working on the lift business. I didn't get a thing done for that at all today.

Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it tonight. I need sleep.

No comments: