Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Under-educated Neanderthals and Cavemen?



I saw this while plundering around through some blogs tonight and couldn't resist. Who knew that UNC stood for University for Neanderthals and Cavemen?

Of course, this photograph is most-assuredly Photoshopped. There is no way that you would see such a politically incorrect banner in Chapel Hill! I am sure that the folks at UNC have seen the Geico commercials and realize that cavemen are touchy about such crass stereotypes. Heh, heh, heh!

I'll bet he liked the Rathskeller. It is kind of cave-like. I wonder if it is still there. I haven't been to Chapel Hill in a while.

Regardless, I am proud of him for trying to better himself. With a degree from Carolina it is questionable whether he did or not, but I give him credit for trying!

No comments: