Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Live!

I am very pleased to announce that my upgrade to RealSalisbury.com is now live. Hopefully, in the coming days I'll be adding additional properties for people to see. I hope to have something in each property category just as soon as possible.

Now things get really interesting because I need to do some sales, but I also need to do some development to the site so that I'll be able to handle a higher volume of properties. This solution will only work in the short term.

I also need to find a graphic designer to come up with a logo for me. I have some ideas, but for me to make those logos a reality would mean a whole new learning curve, and I'd really rather cut that short for right now.

On top of that I need to talk to an attorney about my terms of use and liability issues. And, and, and... Oh well, I knew it would come to this and that is part of making this whole project a reality. I'm excited about it really.

This has been a very gratifying couple of days. I have been extremely pleased with the progress I have made. Hopefully we will continue to go up from here.

No comments: