Friday, March 28, 2008

Change Coming...

Over the past few months, I have been noticing a change in my attitude and approach toward blogging. Perhaps at the root of this change is the beginning of a blog for my former church (StillWaters) called Conspiracy of Kindness. I suppose partly because the blog was for the church I wanted to avoid anything in that blog that would be negative. So I checked my acerbic critiques at the door when I was posting and moderating comments and content for it.

Slowly that blog became my favorite. (Although you would have a hard time proving it now; I haven't posted there daily in a couple months.) I think that I began to realize that I liked who I was on that blog better than I liked who I was on this one sometimes.

Because of this realization, I have decided that there will be some changes on this blog. I don't think that I will stop decrying things that I find absurd, like global warming, but I do think that the WAY I approach my criticisms of these things will be softening somewhat. I have even already changed part of the byline to be a LITTLE less confrontational. It isn't completely without an "in your face" element, but, hey, Rome wasn't built in a day! Hope you like the change.

No comments: