Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tagged Again...

Linfoong has tagged me again and the rules are different this time. Apparently, I have a lot to learn about this tagging business. Oh well, at least someone wants to plumb the recesses of my psyche to see what witty or revealing answers I will give. Well, Princess, you asked. Here are my answers. (If you want to see Linfoong's answers to 19 of these questions you can see them at her blog.

Here are the rules to this tag:

Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
When God says the time is right.

2. What do you do when you feel really emotional?
I usually yell a lot and throw things...

3. What do you have in your mind now?
Three dollars and some change.

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
I'm with Linfoong on this one. Heaven! But if you are talking about here on earth probably Ireland. (The Irish would probably say, "You already said that when you said 'Heaven!'")

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
If I only get one dream mine would be to meet God and have Him tell me, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

6. If you could work in any profession at all without having to worry about money what would you do?
That's a tough one. I have a few. I would either teach English (Literature and Rhetoric) and History, I would farm, I would write, I would do short to medium-term missions work, or I would build heirloom quality furniture with my dad.

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Hope.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Sensing God's pleasure with me.

9.If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Eventually.

10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Gee, I hardly know you!
#1. Loves God
#2. Enjoys life
#3. Likes to cook

11. What are the traits that you desire in your other half?
I used to have a long list for this one. The list is much shorter now. I don't know what I want or need. The non-negotiables are: female, Christian, wants kids... I'll let God sort the rest of it out.

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
I'm with Linfoong on this. Don't hate anyone. A few I don't like. Have the hardest time with people who think they are smarter than God. Also not a fan of pushy people and selfish people.

13.What would you do if you won a million dollars? Pay off debts for me and my family and figure out who needs the rest of it.

14. What is your ambition?
I want to finish seminary.

15.What would you wanna be after you're dead? An adopted son of God... oh, wait, I already am!

16. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I would like to be more compassionate towards people who are headed to hell. I'm often annoyed at such people. Not the most Christ-like attitude.

17: What is your favorite colour?
Green, no, red! Aaaaagh!

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God. (I agree with Linfoong on this one again. Rounding out the top slots are family, friends, and church.)

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
I intend to learn to fly airplanes.

20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
Linfoong's answer to this question is great:

eat until i burst. hahahahaha!!! wtc.
oh no wait! get a credit card buy lots and lots of stuff for everyone! wa see im go kind, you all better love me more wtc.

aiya just realise it says end of the world hor, which means everyone also die hor? hmmm... i think maybe randomly call everyone and ask for their forgiveness, ask for forgiveness from God, and esp pray the people I love that are not yet christians will enter heaven? haha, so childish hor.. :S
There's nothing childish about not wanting to see someone you love go to hell. I hope I would spend my last hours trying to convince other folks to come along (to heaven). I honestly can't say that I would do it for sure. I'm a little too self-centered for that right now, but I'm working on it.

So there you have it, for what it's worth. As for my tagee's, I'm going to throw down the gauntlet to anyone reading this blog who dares answer the questions! If you do, you can post a comment letting me know.

No comments: