Thursday, September 13, 2007

What? You Actually Want Me To Earn Money With My Degree?!

Gotta keep it short tonight. I have some good stuff cooking right now. Today I have been working on a real estate blog entry for some friends who are trying to sell a farm for sale by owner here in Rowan County. It is a really neat property. I'm pretty pleased with how the post is turning out. You can see it HERE.

The blog is one I started a couple years ago for my real estate business. Well, the business is gone, but the blog remains - as does, technically, my corporation. Anyway, I am thinking about possibly marketing this service to an agent or two in my market. Now to figure out a price. Based on the time that it has taken to put things together, I think that my initial thoughts about pricing were way too low. The cool thing is that I also own two other blogs with great names that I could market in this way. Hey, maybe I can earn some money with my English degree after all!

I've been contributing to two blogs (make it three with the one I just linked to) right now in addition to trying to finish some software testing that I am doing. Who would have thought.

No comments: