Monday, July 19, 2004

Well THAT didn't work!

My apologies. I had included a great list of hyperlinks to some care package ideas for the troops. I just checked them and they don't work. Probably my bad.

I will go back to the source on those things and compile a new list and post it here soon. In the meantime you will have to be creative on your own.

I don't know if anyone else is having problems since the new Blogger.com interface upgrade, but all of the templates aren't working right for me. I guess I'll have to check with the support guys and see if they can help me fix the mess. In the meantime, all of my old posts are looking a little out of line!

So, until I can get this stuff sorted out, please bear with me!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Well, I think the I/O was the guy who published the interface changes without testing them...