Saturday, July 31, 2004

Owwww!


Big Idea's Rumor Weed Posted by Hello

My friend WB spent the day yesterday hitting three buckets of golf balls trying to find his swing, and left alot of squirrels trying to find their teeth. I'm guessing that today after three buckets of balls he has discovered muscles long forgotten.

I made the mistake of doing something like that one time. It was July 3rd and my church was going to have its annual softball game the next day at the 4th of July picnic. Me and a couple of friends went to a local batting cage to find our swings. About 120 pitches later we had found them, but what we hadn't counted on was just how strenuous beating the stuffing out of a ball can be. The next day I could hardly move, let alone swing a bat! Oh well!

I spent several hours today pulling weeds from one of my flower beds. I knew that I was going to be in trouble when my legs were trembling when I got done. It is sad that I am so badly out of shape. I expect that getting out of the bed will be a real challenge tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

I kept thinking to myself, "This had better look A LOT better when I get done or I am going to be pissed!" Fortunately when I left the house to get some supper I could tell a major difference in the bed on the left side of the driveway and the one on the right. Whew! My bloodpressure didn't need that kind of a jolt today anyway! It has just gotten calmed down after a week of the Democrat's nonsense!

Well, that's enough for tonight. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I am sure that your gardening and jousting with the boys at MARAD saved you. As for me, I'm still sore!