Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Public Service Announcement

Now that I have my water back on I will probably not be writing as much for the rest of the week. The house is in dire need of a cleaning. DIRE. On top of that the yard needs mowing, the carport needs to be straightened out, the evil squirrel that keeps ruining my tomatoes needs to be vanquished, my plants need to be watered and sprayed, and my flowerbeds deadheaded and weeded.

I still have tons that I want to write here. Hopefully I will be able to get to some of that soon. I want to publish that list that I talked about yesterday. I want to do some word studies on things like honor, freedom, liberty, duty, etc. I also have had this idea to discuss what the good news of Christianity is. As you can see, there is alot to talk about.

Perhaps the thoughts on those things will be able to hold you until I can begin to write on them myself. Hopefully I will be able to do that soon. Until then!

2 comments:

Erin J said...

hey - welcome back to the land of water, oh neptunous one! try this: www.operationshoebox.com

Jonathan said...

Yeah, it is good to be back. Hopefully will have everything straight by the weekend.