Saturday, July 03, 2004

Death to the Transgressors!


The infidels must die!

So there I was, mowing my grass to keep the neighbors from starting a petition against me when all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my leg like someone has jabbed me with a fishhook. I know this sensation. It is the beginning of a yellow jacket attack. I reached down to kill the offending bug while moving at a quick pace out of the vicinity to avoid attracting the attention of her other compatriots. This, as you can imagine produces a rather humorous-looking scene to any distant spectators. The effect is rather like Michael Jackson dancing to one of his songs being played at 78 RPMs. Fortunately I was spared the stings of more than one bee, but that one got me several times before I demonstrated the weight bearing capacity of its exoskeleton.

Of course, you know that this means war.

The attack occurred on Thursday morning around 11:30. As yet punitive measures have not been undertaken, but that is about to change. I have allowed the offending yellow jackets to bask in their apparent victory now for two days, but the fun is just getting ready to begin. Oh yes. The fun is about to begin. BwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Posted by Hello

No comments: