Monday, June 28, 2004

Too Much Fun Blogging Tonight

Alas, I have spent too much time playing tonight and not enough time printing. So, while I'm waiting for pages and pages of real estate listings to print, I'll write a little more!

My long time friend WB has decided to join the blog world. He has been running a company blog documenting his progress on an emergency response project, but he generally needs to temper the content on that blogsite due to the scope of what it is trying to accomplish. This new blog will allow him to use a more no-holds-barred approach. You should check it out. Granted, he may be crude, rude, and socially unacceptable at times, but I can guarantee that it will prove to be an entertaining read... if I can get him to keep writing. If you see anything there that you like please make sure to comment to him.

Hopefully I will be able to get down to town hall tomorrow sometime and pay them to put a meter box in front of my house so that I can hook up to city water.

I love my parents, and it is fun visiting them, but the guest bed isn't like mine. I'm looking forward to getting back to my place. One neat thing about sleeping in a strange bed, though: I don't sleep as soundly and consequently I remember my dreams alot better. Last night I dreamed I was a spy. It was COOL!

Another nice thing about my parents' home is that it is so quiet that I can hear the sounds of crickets and tree frogs. It is much better than the sounds I usually hear at night, and it has made me start thinking about preparing to make a change in my housing situation. Of course, I don't anticipate this change happening anytime in the too near future, but it is good to get me to start preparing for the change. Maybe something out in the country where I can hear those sounds and actually see the stars!

I have to congratulate Blogger.com on its help screen. I was trying to figure out how to put a picture on my profile and in desperation clicked help. The instructions made it dead easy. Very impressive!

Well, my mountain of documents has finished printing, so I'll call it a night. Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Do both. You have to be too professional and reserved on the BT site. I look forward to the new capabilities...

Anonymous said...

You have a great website here, and I'm going to tell all my friends about it.