Monday, June 28, 2004

MOSES... (Revisited)


So there I was... my well isn't working and it looks like it is going to cost over $1,000 to get it fixed. I decided to give the Moses thing a shot, so I went out in my back yard, found a stick and whacked my well house. That didn't really produce the results that I was looking for; so then I spoke to it and commanded water to come forth - still less than dazzling results. I was going to try to do the tree thing, but couldn't figure out how to get a great big tree into a 2 1/2 inch pipe. I figured that I could perhaps use acorns and that may be as efficacious, but I noticed the neighbors peeking out their windows at me as if I were Al Gore on an anti-Bush tirade (Speaking of Al, I'll write more on him later.) Now you may be thinking that I got no water out of the well. That would be inaccurate. I did get some, but it was there before I used the stick, etc.! I suppose that my faith just wasn't strong enough! We'll have to work on that! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These people don't know you like I do...I know that you actually DID do that!

Sometimes you scare even me.

Jonathan said...

Well, I didn't do the acorns! ...And I only did the other ones so that I could say that I did!