Friday, June 11, 2004

So much material...

I feel like a mosquito that has tapped in to a major artery. I am having a hard time deciding what to write about this evening. So much has been in the news over the past couple of days that it is hard to decide where to start. In fact, there is really just too much for me to try to do this justice tonight.

Let's consider some of the headlines from the past few days:

President Reagan's State Funeral Today

Political Cartoonist (I use the term loosely) Goes on Anti-Reagan Tirade

6-Year-Old Boy Saves Drowning Playmate Only to Imperil His Own Life

Paris Decides That the Real Enemy is SUVs

Two-Faced Kerry Calls the Reagan Years "Moral Darkness" at the 1988 Democratic Convention

Iran Convenes A World Conference for Suicide Bomber Candidates

Cuba Attacks Reagan's Legacy and then Retracts Its Attack

NY Teacher Gets Suspended for Washing Out Mouth of Profane Student

And the biggest shocker yet: UN Says Saddam Shipped WMD Off to Other Countries Prior to and During the Gulf War


This is enough material for me to write on for a week! Since it has been a long day, I'm going to spare you sub-par writing tonight. I'm going to get some rest and come back and tackle this properly tomorrow.

No comments: