Friday, June 18, 2004

I Am Just So Incredibly Angry

It is like a mosquito that flies around your head all night long...

That's the way these terrorists are. They never really manage to do anything to defeat you; they just wear at you until you are ready to kill everyone over there. They like to pretend that they are brave warriors doing the will of allah (Mind you, allah is NOT God and never will be.) but the cowards chant their idiotic propaganda from behind a balaclava just before sawing off the head of another unarmed, bound, blindfolded American. Where is the courage in that? If you are so brave, take the masks off! Show the world who you are. Then, if you are arrested and executed for your crime (What are the chances of that in the Middle East?), you can really be a martyr. Hey, without the mask you could even hurry it along and get to your "virgins" faster. If you are so courageous, untie the man's hands and give him a weapon too!

I don't care what ANYONE says, Islam is an evil religion straight from satan's bottom. There is NOTHING peaceful about it and there is NOTHING good about it. It is a religion that has taken the people that are under its dominion and returned them to the dark ages.

Islam is a religion of death. Seriously! Do you see any Christians or Jews (or for that matter atheists) strapping a bunch of C-4 to their bodies and hopping onto a crowded school bus to detonate it? When was the last time you heard about a convention for Christian or Jewish suicide bombers? It will never happen! However, last week Iran hosted one for muslims.

Is there any morality in them? Give me a break! Most (if not all) of the 9/11 terrorists spent their last night on this earth with strippers and prostitutes. Is there any holiness in that? Where is the goodness in that? Why would anyone think that a just God would overlook an evil lifestyle just because of the way that he chose to commit suicide?

The really sad thing is this: these idiots are going to go to their deaths thinking that they have done a good thing only to come face to face with the REAL GOD of the universe and realize that He is VERY VERY unhappy with what they have been doing. It will be too late then.

You know, God doesn't take any delight in the deaths of the wicked. That is hard for me to fathom. I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I know that God has a much better perspective than I do on things. He must realize just how awful the eternal punishment is going to be.

That's the crazy part! God Himself endured life as a mortal and took our punishment in the most incredibly painful way imaginable because He loves us! I can't even comprehend that. Why? Why would He do that for me or for anyone else? Why would He do that to Himself? There must be depths of love that I have never plumbed.

The good news is that God actually likes us. He loves us - even those who would decapitate a man in the name of god and those of us who would hate them for doing it. My, my, my.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way about the Paul Johnson murder. It's hard not to have feelings of racism toward those people, what did Mr. Johnson ever do to them?

I know one thing for sure, God will judge them one day, and they WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID! AMEN?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say who I was in the past post.

It's John Toomey!

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonathan said...

It is really easy to get mad about it. That's kind of the way that I feel over the murder today of the South Korean. I guess the cowards felt OK about killing Mr. Johnson because he worked on Apache helicopters. I'm not sure what the motivation was for the murder of the Korean fellow.

The really weird thing is that if these murderers would repent and turn to Jesus they would be forgiven. Like I said earlier, this gets way beyond my mental capacity. Jesus' blood is powerful stuff. Mohammed has nothing on that!