Monday, April 07, 2008

These Clouds Are Getting To Me...



A Very Intense Looking ThunderstormIf you have been reading for a while you are aware that there has been a fair bit of discussion here about the need for rain in my part of the country. Since the unbelievable drought of the past summer, I have not complained about rain at all. Still, I have no intention of complaining about rain, but I must say that it has been way too long since I have seen the sun.

OK. It did come out this afternoon for a couple of minutes, but that was hardly enough to get my tanks stoked back up. I can't take this gloominess much longer. It makes ME gloomy!

Today it was so incredibly hard to get anything done at all. I have been melancholy all day. There were certainly many factors that went into setting that emotional state, and the cloud cover wasn't the least of them.

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny. I plan to do some mowing. I hope that it will do the trick for my mood. I have to get out of my cave for a little while. I have been too much alone lately. Hopefully, getting out into the fresh air and sunshine will help me to clear my head and get it back on straight. I can't afford to get off track right now.

On another note, I got a call tonight from someone who read the warning post from the other day. He told me that not two hours after he read that he had a conversation with another friend who had been in a seminar with a financial professional who was predicting the very same thing: a stock market crash. This morning I published a comment from a friend who had seen the same thing on the 700 Club recently. I have seen several other confirmations of this prediction. I am more and more convinced that it is going to happen in the next 12 months if not sooner.

I hope that it doesn't, because many will be hurt by it, but I can see how it may be necessary for God to do this to either help set people free from their bondage to mammon or to bring deliverance to those being oppressed by American capitalistic greed and justice to those doing the oppressing. The greed of so many in our country is becoming more and more evident.

See? I told you I was gloomy today! Perhaps I'll do better tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments: