Friday, April 11, 2008

Thank You, Ben Stein


Ben Stein has done something very few have had the guts to do: he is taking on the religion of Darwinism. Check out this trailer:



In his documentary called Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, Ben Stein explores the cult of Darwin and its worshipers in academia and beyond. The movie opens this coming Friday, April 18th in select theatres around the nation. It looks like a good one. I can't wait to see it.

Here's some of what Rush Limbaugh had to say about the movie:

Ben Stein has a new movie out. He brought it by my house Friday afternoon to screen it for me. It's called Expelled. It is powerful. It is fabulous. And here's the premise of his movie. The premise is that Darwinism has taken root, taken hold at every major intellectual institution around the world in Western Society, from Great Britain to the United States, you name it. ... But the point of it is that these people on the left are just scared to death of God. It threatens everything. We, on the other hand, recognize that our greatness, who we are, our potential, our ambition, our desire, comes from God, and as part of our Creation, this natural yearning to be free and to practice liberty. That is how we think this country came to be great. It is how we think this country will continue to be great and to grow.
- Rush Limbaugh


I have been in numerous debates with Darwin's acolytes and invariably they want to dictate the terms of the debate. They always want scholarly articles in defense of Intelligent design, and then sit back smugly, knowing that there are none that would fit their definition. This documentary will show you why these articles don't exist. If you are truly open-minded about the origin of life and would like to hear both sides of the argument, I double dog dare you to go see this movie.

2 comments:

Deborah Kirby said...

Thanks for sharing this information! I had not heard of this movie, but after watching the trailer, I wasted no time finding out where it will be shown in the Raleigh area. I also belong to a HUGE emailing list and passed this off to them as well. I would love to see this hit the top 10 at the box office! I am THRILLED that he is shinning truth and light on this "do not touch" subject. Thanks again! Deborah

Jonathan said...

It is my pleasure. I have been talking about this movie with everyone I can. It is about time that someone blew the whistle on these fascists. I wish that I really thought that it would change things, but hey, someone who told me the truth and showed me both sides convinced me.

It would please me immensely if it blew Michael Moore's and Al Gore's crockumentaries out of the water in box office, longevity and impact.