Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coming Later Today...

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I truly do have a lot to tell you about; however, I do not plan to try to cover it all tonight. Instead, I will probably take some time tomorrow (er, later today) to write.

The main thing I will tell you about is the fabulous success of the StillWaters Jazz Band's gig this past Saturday. I may discuss our rehearsal tonight and what you can expect if you see us in concert any time soon. It is likely that I will tell you when our upcoming concert dates are. There should also be some pictures. Unfortunately they are a bit scant because we didn't have any groupies there to take the pictures for us while we were performing.

I will probably also nudge you to remind you that Ben Stein's documentary, "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" will be out this Friday.

In addition to that I plan to give you an update on my sister's website. I may even give you a link so that you can check it out.

I still have a "global warming" post up my sleeve as well as a discussion about stewardship and environmental responsibility. There is also a diatribe about gasoline prices rolling around in my head too.

Whether or not you get all of that will depend on my mood, how much work I get done tomorrow, and whether I can get my taxes finished. Yes, a procrastinator to the end!

So, until later today, I bid you farewell!

No comments: