Thursday, December 04, 2008

Updated Information For Journey To Bethlehem

Cast members on the Journey To Bethlehem float in the Landis/China Grove Holiday ParadeHello, friends. I have some finer details about the upcoming Journey To Bethlehem pageant that my church will be doing next weekend. The dates are December 12th, 13th, and 14th (that's Friday through Sunday) from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM.

The church is located at 602 Stevens Street in China Grove, NC (28023). You may want to use MapQuest or Google Maps to get driving directions from where you are.

I would recommend getting there early - probably by 6:00 if you can. The police will direct you where to wait.

I hope you can come. I think you will enjoy it. If the weather is bad it will probably be postponed. Check here before coming. If for some reason it is called off or postponed I'll be sure to post about it here.

Also check back soon to see a picture of me in my costume so you may recognize me when you're driving through!

No comments: