Friday, December 12, 2008

Journey To Bethlehem Begins Tonight

Jonathan D. EllerHi folks! Journey To Bethlehem begins tonight at 6:30! I would recommend coming early if you don't want a long wait. The line is generally well underway by 6:00. The location of the event is 602 Stevens Street, China Grove, NC 28023.

I will be in the "cast." When you come into the village I should be on the left-hand side of the road sitting next to a fire wearing a red-striped garment big enough for a backpacker's tent! (Oh the folks from What Not To Wear would have a field day with it - horizontal stripes and everything!) I should be in or directly next to the bakery scene. I forgot to get my picture taken in costume the other night, but will endeavor to do so tonight.

It is going to be cold, but I think you'll really enjoy this production. I hope to see you there!

No comments: