Saturday, December 06, 2008

For Rahm Emanuel

A businessman writing in his calendar
For Wisdom for President-Elect Barack Obama’s White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel

I know, my God, that You test the heart and are pleased with integrity.
—I Chronicles 29:17


Mighty God, I worship You in humility and obedience today, and I honor You for Your faithfulness and consistency in all Your ways. You are good and orderly and wise. I praise You in all things, O Lord.

Thank you for leading the President-Elect to call up a brilliant and dedicated person to serve as Chief of Staff, O God. Guide Rahm Emanuel as he steps up to serve the new administration as White House Chief of Staff, helping him to serve with faithfulness and integrity. Through Mr. Emanuel’s work, may the President’s staff honor You fully, and may relationships between the President and other leaders be managed with excellence. In Jesus’ name, amen.

This is the latest in the series of prayers led by the Presidential Prayer Team for the new President and for our nation. If you are interested in receiving the email with each day's prayer assignment you can click here and sign up.

No comments: