Friday, November 30, 2007

Going To Jail

Yep, you read that right. Today I have to go to jail. It's not really as dramatic as it sounds (I hope), though it may be fun to imagine up some great and tragic story about how trying to develop a web page sent me over the edge....

Actually, I will be going to take a look at the inmates' furniture manufacturing operation in Taylorsville for another venture that I am a part of. Did you know that the NC Correctional System has numerous inmate operated manufacturing facilities around the state? Their products are available to government agencies and not-for-profit entities. It turns out that these facilities generate millions of dollars of revenue for the correctional system and even pay into a restitution fund for the victims. I think it is a great idea.

No comments: