Friday, January 16, 2009

Real Content Coming Soon...

Sorry I have been away for a couple of days. I have something that I will be posting soon, but I am waiting for a review of the information that will be contained in it. Something came up a couple days ago that has taken me out of the mood to write, but I do have a number of things to write about soon.

I don't know if I'll be able to manage an average of a post a day this year. We'll see if I can manage that, but there are some things that I am working on this year that will have to take precedence over recreational blogging.

One of the things that I am trying to change this year is a deepening of my walk with the Lord. This is not an easy thing because it involves changing mindsets and habits. But I have been challenged coming into this year in a very strong way to raise the bar and drive deeper into God's presence. That will require a better use of my time and even now I am examining the ways that I spend my time recreationally to see if it is being used in the most productive way.

I am also writing on the book. After spending a good portion of my day researching and writing on the book it is hard to motivate to write recreationally too. I'm still working on the second chapter that I mentioned earlier. It has actually expanded more than I thought when I last wrote, and I still have three major topics to cover in this chapter before it will be "finished."

I would love to finish this chapter tomorrow and move on to something else, but we'll have to see how things go. A lot of it will be hinging on whether I am able to share the information that I mentioned earlier. I expect that it will take a couple hours to write that post if it gets to happen. I also have to run a couple of errands tomorrow. So we'll see. I certainly hope to at least post something brief before the weekend is finished.

I have pretty much decided to stop posting the Presidential Prayer Team prayers. I will go through the ones I have missed. If I find any that I think are particularly relevant I'll get them posted before the inauguration. This does not mean that I will stop praying for President Obama and his administration, I just decided to not continue this series. You can go to the Presidential Prayer Team website to get the remainder if you like.

Thanks for your patience as I am working to get you some bona fide content.

No comments: