Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Book

Writing today went very well, although I didn't finish up the chapter I was working on, I feel like I got about 75% of the way there. There were some really cool moments where some stuff came out as I was writing that I had no idea was in my heart. The Lord told me this morning that the process of writing this book would deepen me and it would seem that it is the case. It excites me so much that I can hardly wait to write the next portion.

I'll be heading to visit a friend tomorrow to pray about a potential opportunity that is also very exciting. I don't want to go into the details about it right now because there is much to be worked out and nothing is certain, but I am hopeful to be able to bring a good report in the not too distant future.

Well, that is all for now. I need to get some rest. It is going to be a busy day and an incredible weekend!

No comments: