Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Sleep Is SO Underrated!

Wow! It is amazing how differently the world looks when you actually get a full night's sleep! I gotta do this more often!

In other news, I have invited WB to do some guest posts on this blog. He was so excited when I mentioned it yesterday that I figured I ought to do it! WB also has a corporate blog that he writes for (and I contribute to from time to time) but due to the tax status of his company he can't tell the world how he REALLY feels about some political things. Hopefully this will give him the opportunity to write about the political scene - something that both of us are very passionate about. WB is an excellent writer with a great sense of humor. I think that you'll enjoy reading what he has to say.

Speaking of politics, I have also invited Trey Berryman of Alamo Nation to do some guest posting as well. Trey is totally into the whole political scene and his projections for election night were right on. I think that he only missed one or two states. He was the calm voice of reason in the midst of the media storm that tried to convince us that President Bush was going to lose. He reminded us that most of the polls being published were utter crap and that the President would win convincingly. I'm so glad that he was right!

So, hopefully between the three of us we can keep you entertained! Have a great day!

No comments: