Monday, November 08, 2004

Kevin's Unit Seeing Action in Fallujah

I found out recently that my friend, Kevin Rumsey's unit is involved in the fighting in Fallujah. I have already heard of a couple of casualties that he will have to deal with. According to Fox News this morning a couple of Marines were killed when their bulldozer turned over. I haven't heard of any US Combat casualties from this operation yet. Hopefully there won't be any. Anyway, say a prayer for the Marines and Soldiers involved in the effort to secure Fallujah and wrest control of this city from the rebels fighting there. Remember to write the soldiers too. Kevin's address is:

RP2 Kevin A Rumsey
1/23 H&S Comp Chaplain Office
UNIT 41900
FPO AP 96426-1900

I know that he or any other Marine or Soldier serving over there would appreciate it!

No comments: