Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm Tempted...

WB has chided me on several occasions for my slackness in keeping up with this blog. Mea culpa! I admit my guilt! If I can ever get myself back on a normal sleep routine, perhaps I can start writing a bit more regularly. It certainly isn't that I don't want to write - it is just that I don't want to write as badly as I want to go home!

Anyway, lately I have been tempted to add him as a contributor to this blog, but I am scared of what you guys (and more importantly what I) might be subjected to! Those of you who have looked at some of his comments can probably understand what I mean!

Still, WB is a great friend and an excellent writer, so I'm tempted...

We'll have to see. I guess I'll keep you in suspense! But if you start reading something that just doesn't sound like me, check the author! I may have gone and done the unthinkable!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

God save us all....