Thursday, October 18, 2007

It Has Been A Long Day...

Hi, all, sorry it has taken so long to post. My computers at home have been sick and are in the shop. Hopefully I will have them back by the first on next week.

Of course that isn't the only thing that has kept me from posting lately. I have been pretty busy. It is funny how life can turn that way pretty quickly. The biggest drain that I have had lately has been the development of a business plan for a new business I hope to get off the ground in the next month or so. I think it is a great idea, but there is a ton of stuff to do to make it a reality.

I have been fighting with various software programs for the past two days to try to develop a logo. I have already drawn it out on paper, but trying to get it into the computer in a modifiable format has been an Herculean feat.

I have been banging my head against this wall all afternoon and since I am getting a splitting headache (figuratively), I have decided to take a break and get into some serious blogging. If anyone reading this post can tell me of a good program that will allow me to create a custom drawing for a logo and will make it possible to change fonts and colors at will, I'd certainly appreciate the tip. Oh, yes, and it also needs to be able to save in a fairly popular format like a .doc, .pdf, .jpg, or .bmp.

So, now it is time to do a bit of catching up. Here it comes!

No comments: