Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry...

It has been quite a day. Have you ever had one of those days when you felt like you were dragging an anchor behind you all day? I'm not talking about one of those cute little anchors that they use on a bass boat either. I mean one of those big mugs that they drop off the side of an aircraft carrier! I suppose that I have made some forward progress, which is saying something, but nothing like I would have liked to - nothing like I felt like I needed to either.

Thus, the promised installment to the warfare series is delayed. I'm sorry. I really am. (No comments from the peanut gallery!) I did make some progress on it tonight, but I still have several hours' worth of writing to do to get it finished.

Thank you for your patience, and thanks for reading! I'll try really hard to get it finished tomorrow.

No comments: