Monday, May 11, 2009

In Process...

Hello, friends. I've been working on the second installment in the warfare series that I have been writing that started with the post Total War the other day. The next part will have to do with picking your battlefield. I'm not going to give any spoilers just now, but this is a critical skill to develop in spiritual warfare - one that corresponds very well to many major historical battles such as the battle of Bannockburn and the battle of Agincourt.

The research for this one has slowed me down a little bit, but I hope to get this one written in the next couple of days. It has taken a lot of time to wade through the thousands of "hits" on keyword searches that I have done. Hopefully my day will facilitate me getting the rest of them done tomorrow so that I can begin writing.

I have also been trying to get into my garden to plant the remainder of my veggies for this year and have been thwarted repeatedly by the rain. I really had hoped to get in there today, but when I woke up at 4:30 this morning to the sound of a heavy rain shower, I knew that my plans had been changed. According to my weather report it is supposed to be fair tomorrow. If the Weather Channel is correct (and they rarely are on the local forecast) it should be nice through Wednesday and then the rain comes back through the rest of the week and into next week. I really hope that I can get my stuff done before it comes back. Hopefully it will be dry enough on Wednesday to work.

More to come soon!

No comments: