Sunday, May 17, 2009

God Is So Good

The rain this weekend has been fantastic. I couldn't have asked for better than what we got today. I was a little concerned when yesterday's rain only lasted for a little while, but today's should have my garden in good shape. For the past two years God has been so faithful to send me rain when I need it! That means that I have the time to do some writing tomorrow while I am waiting for things to dry out again in the garden. I also hope and am praying that things will dry out sufficiently where my Grandmother lives so that I can help her get her garden in at the end of the week.

Today has been a wonderful day of rest. I have listened to several really good sermons today (including my pastor's, one by Bill , and one by Ray Hughes), taken a nap, eaten some pretty tasty food, enjoyed the fellowship of some friends and generally just enjoyed the quietness of this day.

Yesterday was pretty good too. I got everything on my extensive to do list done with the exception of one small item. Not bad. I love it when a day comes together like that.

Tomorrow I hope to finish the new installment in my warfare series. I'm about 1/3 of the way done with it and should have the time to do some good work tomorrow. Hopefully you will have it here by supper time! Hope you all have a good week!

No comments: