Friday, September 03, 2004

Too Much to Write About Tonight

Well, between trying to get some stuff sent to clients tonight and figuring out how to do the sidebar my evening has gotten away from me. The really crazy thing is that I probably have six hours' worth of stuff to write about tonight. I am guessing that I won't get to most of it, but will try to hit some of the most important items.

Do you find it as amazing as I do that you can actually get news faster from Blogworld than you can from the "real" news media? It just stuns me. I heard about the terrorist suspect that was caught crossing the Rio Grande at least a week before it hit Fox News. I found out about Reagan's death from a blog, and today I found out about the AP's fraudulent reporting on President Bush's well wishes to President Clinton via a phonecall of a friend that read a blog! For information about it check out Alamo Nation.

Things have been kind of crazy this week. I'm not really sure what the cause of it has been. I look back and can't really figure out where all of my time got to. The thing that I have been most focused on has been trying to help my sister and her husband find a new house. This has been difficult because we have had a very limited geographic area that they wanted, and they are very particular about what they like. In addition to that, we have been trying to cram it all into the 3 days that Dusty was home before heading out to finish up the season. By the time that I have finished up, I have been close to home and there was no way that I was going to drive back to the office to type up a blog entry.

Now I know that WB is going to probably slam me for not getting internet at my house, and I am considering it, but not this week. Bigger fish to fry....

I am guessing that as the days get shorter and shorter the likelihood of my posting more regularly is going to go up. Right now, the weather in NC has just been fabulous and I really hate to be cooped up inside when I could be out there enjoying my favorite time of year. There are fish that need to be caught, weeds that need to be pulled, grass that needs to be cut, etc., etc., etc.

Actually, I think that dove season begins tomorrow. I haven't been dove hunting in years. It might be fun to take some time tomorrow and bust some caps and see if I can get lucky. From what I remember of dove hunting, luck factors in hugely! (At least for me!)

Well, that is about all for now. Later!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I've gotta get internet at my house. I'm hungry and want to blog too. Dang! I know if I go home I'll never make it back.