Tuesday, August 03, 2004

What Do You Think?


John Kerry bothers some pro-Bush Marines trying to enjoy their supper. Most weren't able to finish... Posted by Hello

Here is a quote from someone who served on the Swift Boat under Lt. JG John Kerry during Vietnam. With testimony like this does Senator Kerry sound like someone that you want to lead our country in its most dangerous days since the Cuban Missile Crisis?

My name is Steve Gardner. I served in 1966 and 1967 on my first tour of duty in Vietnam on Swift boats, and I did my second tour in '68 and '69, involved with John Kerry in the last 2 1/2 months of my tour. The John Kerry that I know is not the John Kerry that everybody else is portraying. I served alongside him and behind him, five feet away from him in a gun tub, and watched as he made indecisive moves with our boat, put our boats in jeopardy, put our crews in jeopardy... if a man like that can't handle that 6-man crew boat, how can you expect him to be our Commander-in-Chief?

Apparently he doesn't instill any more confidence in the Marines that he met in Wendy's.

No comments: