Monday, November 02, 2009

Dang...

Sorry, the post didn't quite happen today. I'm still trying to figure out where the day went. By the time I had finished two phone calls and a visit it was time to go watch some baseball. Yes, I am putting World Series Baseball ahead of a blog post.

Not completely sure how I feel about the Yankees winning tonight. I'm still kind of ticked at them for firing Joe Torre. Not the players' fault I guess though.

Finished off the night watching a special on Fox News about the textbook industry. With each new piece of information I receive the chance that any future children of mine will be educated by the state continues to diminish. I am so tired of the propaganda, lies, and wrong-headedness being unleashed on this nation. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it will get worse before it gets better. God help us. It seems like the nation has been taken over by a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing freaks.

No comments: