Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Congratulations

Congratulations to the Tarheels who won the NCAA division 1 national championship in basketball last night. It is a good thing that they didn't choke in the big game like they usually do. I had already planned to mock them thoroughly.

Curses! Foiled again!

Actually, I wouldn't have as much trouble pulling for the Tarheels in situations like this if their fans weren't so bloody obnoxious. I have been subjected to their overexuberance now since before the tournament began, and I am as sick of it as I am for the hype over our new president. But since Tarheel fans have no self control, then they will have to give up on counting on my EVER pulling for them under any circumstances whatsoever. And they can prepare themselves for my withering sarcasm when they inevitably lose a big game.

No comments: