Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Article

Mike Adams is doing a series of articles this week that he is calling Profiles In Courage to encourage us that not all Americans are the moonbats that seem to be making all the headlines these days. You can read the first installment HERE. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

Sorry I missed you guys during the month of September. A lot happened: I started dating a very special and lovely lady, I sorted through a lot of detritus from my past, I turned 40, started a men's prayer group in my house, and I began the process of dismantling the garden. I have been swamped. Thankfully, things in the garden are nearly at an end, so perhaps I can get the slackness out and start posting again. Thanks to all of you who have checked back to see if I am still alive. Your loyalty is truly appreciated. I will return to the spiritual warfare series and get things rolling with that again too.

Cover of The Three Battlegrounds by Francis FrangipaneSpeaking of spiritual warfare, an excellent book to check out on the subject (if you are interested) is The Three Battlegrounds by Francis Frangipane. I read it 20 years ago and thought, "Eh, it's OK." Now with some more experience and wisdom under my belt, I realize that it is a fabulous book. I am underlining about every other sentence. I re-read very few books. I'll probably start over in this one as soon as I finish it. Is that a strong enough endorsement? Get the book.

Well, it is late, so I will bid you good night, but I will be back soon. Thanks for your support!

No comments: