Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm Baaaack!

Hey folks!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to posting. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Between being sick and trying to get back into my house I haven't felt much like staying at the office until the large hours of the night. Hopefully I will be able to get the cobwebs out of my brain and start to do some good writing again.

I'm basically staying away from the Democratic Convention this week. I have found that the brazen lies and over the top arrogance of the speakers and analysts at the convention a pure catalyst to set my blood pressure at a boil in less than 30 seconds.

I still have some things to do around the house, but I have made some good progress. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get some outside work done and clean up flower beds and my carport.

I have also picked up my guitar again. It has been a long time and my fingers are telling me all about it. They still remember where to go, but the padding on my fingertips is long gone. I am hoping to get my "chops" back by the end of next month so that I can perform at my parents' church. It feels good getting back into it.

Anyway, that is about all for tonight. Take care, and don't believe the hype.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Imagine what you could catch if you were actually AT the convention! YIKES!